PROMO: Two Five Angel Reviews and a Recommended Read from Fallen Angels for...

  • Charlee (Charlotte Boyett-Compo)
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 6:39 PM
      Prime Reaper by Ellora's Cave is a unique twist on both the normal
      futuristic novel and on vampire lore. Part western, part erotic
      futuristic, Boyett-Compo's novel is at times funny, frustrating,
      suspenseful and heart warming, but every page is packed with a clean,
      solid voice and a tightly written plot. Showing both skill in writing
      believable characters and steamy sex, this book is a must-read. Prime
      Reaper is the type you go back to again and again.

      Reviewed by: JC

      Learn more about this book at www.windlegends.org/primereaper.htm

      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

      Recommended Read + Five Angels:

      The Wyndmaster's Lady is a remarkable read that explodes with passion,
      romance and an undying love. Celeste shows strength and determination
      even when faced with pain and suffering. I felt empathy for Sierran
      with the treatment and cruelty that he endured. He is not a quitter
      and would not let anyone beat him down. Both characters are spirited
      and their intense chemistry heightens each time they are together.
      Charlotte Boyett-Compo creates a visual read that allows the reader to
      get lost in the emotions, the drama and the whole ambience of this
      compelling tale. This is one poignant read that delivers action at its
      finest. It has everything: love, hate, romance, passion, bickering and
      so much more. This is one highly recommended read that I enjoyed
      immensely.

      Reviewed by: Linda L.

      Learn more about this book at www.windlegends.org/wyndmaster.htm

      Charlee
    • Monica M. Martin
      Message 2 of 3 , May 15, 2007
        --- In HRCRomance@yahoogroups.com, "Charlee (Charlotte Boyett-Compo)"
        <charleecompo@...> wrote:

        > Prime Reaper by Ellora's Cave is a unique twist on both the normal
        > futuristic novel and on vampire lore. Part western, part erotic
        > futuristic, Boyett-Compo's novel is at times funny, frustrating,
        > suspenseful and heart warming, but every page is packed with a
        clean,
        > solid voice and a tightly written plot. Showing both skill in
        writing
        > believable characters and steamy sex, this book is a must-read.
        Prime
        > Reaper is the type you go back to again and again.
        >
        > Reviewed by: JC
        >
        > Learn more about this book at www.windlegends.org/primereaper.htm
        >
        > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        >

        > Recommended Read + Five Angels:
        >
        > The Wyndmaster's Lady is a remarkable read that explodes with
        passion,
        > romance and an undying love. Celeste shows strength and
        determination
        > even when faced with pain and suffering. I felt empathy for Sierran
        > with the treatment and cruelty that he endured. He is not a quitter
        > and would not let anyone beat him down. Both characters are spirited
        > and their intense chemistry heightens each time they are together.
        > Charlotte Boyett-Compo creates a visual read that allows the reader
        > get lost in the emotions, the drama and the whole ambience of this
        > compelling tale. This is one poignant read that delivers action at
        its
        > finest. It has everything: love, hate, romance, passion, bickering
        and
        > so much more. This is one highly recommended read that I enjoyed
        > immensely.
        >
        > Reviewed by: Linda L.
        >
        > Learn more about this book at www.windlegends.org/wyndmaster.htm
        >
        > Charlee

      • Monica M. Martin
        Message 3 of 3 , May 15, 2007
          Congrats to you!
          Cheers, M.
          Monica M. Martin: http://www.monicammartin.com/
          Immortality's Caress Book 2: Eloise's Awakening ~ EPPIE Finalist 2007