Re: [HRCRomance] Gossamer Wings review

  • Ingela F. Hyatt - Editor of HRC
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 26, 2007

      Congratulations Anne!

      I'm not at all surprised myself.

      Ingela

      Ingela F. Hyatt
      Editor, Publisher & Senior Reviewer
      Historical Romance Club
      editor@...
      www.HistoricalRomanceClub.com

      Author of Sensuous Historical Romance
      "Where true love, sensuous pleasure, and happily-ever-afters prevail."
      www.IngelaHyatt.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 26, 2007

        Thanks Ingela!

        It's so reassuring to get nice reviews. LOL

        Regards,  Anne.~
        http://www.annewhitfield.com
        A Noble Place - Sept 2007
        Broken Hero - 2007
      • Monica M. Martin
        Message 3 of 5 , May 15 10:33 PM
          Congrats, Anne! Cheers,M

          Monica M. Martin: http://www.monicammartin.com/
          Immortality's Caress Book 2: Eloise's Awakening ~ EPPIE Finalist 2007

          --- In HRCRomance@yahoogroups.com, "Anne Whitfield"
          <annewhitfield@...> wrote:

          > Just received this review for Gossamer Wings.
          > Very nice!
          > Anne.~
          > http://www.annewhitfield.com
          >
          > A strong historical saga
          >
          > Anne Whitfield has the ability to write entrancing historical sagas
          about familiesâ€"sometimes dysfunctional, but always interesting.