JOYFULLY REVIEWED AND RT 2007 - HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • greeneyez2340@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2007
      AOL Email

                                                                                                       JoyfullyReviewed.com

      MY HEART IS RACING - ONE WEEK AND I WILL BE IN HOUSTON FOR THE BIGGEST CONFERENCE FOR LOVERS OF ROMANCE BOOKS AND THE AUTHORS THAT WRITE THEM:D

      Joyfully Reviewed has been working behind the scenes to bring the excitement and fun of The Romantic Times Conference to readers at home and for those attending RT! We have pounced, begged and other things that we wont mention>:) to get prizes for our Joyfully Reviewed Chatters.  Publishers and Authors, in E-book and Print, have been very generous. You won't believe the books and prizes we have gotten for you all. We even have advanced reader copies of  some of the most anticipated books of the year. Muwhahhahaha. Sit back and relax. The tension is mounting, there is an excitement in the air and you know Joyfully Reviewed has all that you readers want and more.

      What do you have to do you ask???

      2 - Look for the RT 2007 Posts all weekend. I will be posting all the ways you can win and the offers we have for you to win. A listing of all the authors/publishers participating in our celebration will be posted as well.

      3 - Read the rules carefully.

      Note to Authors: If you wish to participate, please email Joy (Greeneyez2340@...)

      Joy, Melissa and the whole Joyfully Reviewed Staff

      See what's free at AOL.com.