Midnight Marriage

  • Jean Fullerton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 2:23 AM

      Hi there,

      I thought I would just say hello to you all. I am Jean Fullerton and one of the newest members of the Triskelion family of writers.  I have had an excellent year last year , mainly thanks to Triskelion for publishing my debut novel Cutlasses and Caresses.  I also won the 2006 Harry Bowling UK.Check out me being totally speechless on my website http://www.jeanfullerton.co.uk/  I live in London and I have been writing seriously for five years. Because I absolutely adore history I write historicals. My new novel Midnight Marriage is due out now.

      My latest historical is set in Cornwall in 1160. The hero is Sir Philip d’Apremont the illegitimate son of a Norman Knight and a Greek captive and the heroine in Lady Keira Liskard the heir of the Earl of Liskard. Philip’s task, given by the King, is to find Keira, marry her and regain her father’s land.

      That is the easy part!

      I’m just off on Hols for a few days but I’ll be back at the end of the week with some excerpts from Midnight Marriage.

      See you all

      Love

      Jean

      Jean Fullerton - Fall In Love with the Past.

      Cutlasses and Caresses available NOW

      http://www.triskelionpublishing.net/Product73947/Cutlasses_&_Carresses_Jean_Fullerton.html?CategoryID=2920&Index=5

      Midnight Marriage April 2007

      http://www.triskelionpublishing.com/

      No Cure for Love Winner of the Harry Bowling Prize UK .

      Website. www.jeanfullerton.co.uk