Promo - Rated R - Trail To Destiny, a historical western romance

  • Cheri Kay Clifton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2009

      Happy Trails to Everyone!

      As a new member, I would like to introduce myself and take the opportunity to promote my novel, Trail To Destiny.

      Set in 1860, the story is about a turbulent cross-country journey of heated passion, bitter vengeance, and a haunted past that leads Grey Wolf and Laura on their ... Trail To Destiny.

      Available at Amazon.com & Barnes&Noble.com as well as at my web site, CheriKayClifton.com  Please visit my site to read more about the book, some reviews and view the book trailer.

      "A good story is life with the dull parts taken out." - Alfred Hitchcock

      Cheri Kay Clifton

      cherikayclifton.com