HRC--Now Better Than Ever!

  • ifhmanager
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2009

      The Historical Romance Club staff is constantly looking for new ways to improve the HRC website to better server our readers and authors.

      And we've done it again!

      No longer will you have to wait for the next issue to read new Reviews, Interviews, & Romance News, as the HRC website is now updated on an almost daily basis!

      Be sure to check it out often for the latest from the World of Romance...

      AUTHORS: submit your Romance-related News today---see it on the website tomorrow!

      http://www.historicalromanceclub.com/index.html