Re: 5 star review for The Merry Widow

  • lisawilkinson2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2009
      Koko,
      That is a wonderful review, congratulations!

      Lisa Marie Wilkinson
      "Fire at Midnight," historical romance, Available NOW!!
      4 Stars RT Book Reviews, 5 Blue Ribbons, Romance Junkies
      9 out of 10-Novelspot, 4 Stars Affaire de Coeur
      5 Stars SingleTitles.com
      Visit my website: http://www.lisamariewilkinson.com