Romance University: Author Bob Mayer Discusses Career Strategies (G)

  • Tracey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2009
      Hi everyone. We have a great line-up this week!

      The faculty at Romance University is pleased to announce our line-up for this week. We hope you'll stop by at www.RomanceUniversity.org

      Mon, 7/27 – Crafting Your Career: Bestselling author Bob Mayer will discuss career strategies.

      Wed, 7/29 – Anatomy of the Male Mind: Bob Mayer returns to share his thoughts on the male/female creative process.

      Fri, 7/29 - Chaos Theory of Writing: Bestselling Author Allison Brennan joins us with Breaking Rules to Break In or Out.

      Tracey Devlyn
      www.TraceyDevlyn.com