*** CMS - CENTRE FOR MANX STUDIES ***

  • Glo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2007
      WOW!
      I just received word that the Centre for Manx Studies will assist me in my research! As you can well imagine, the Largo Public Library is a bit short on real Manx historical data. I'm soooooooo thrilled!

      Centre for Manx Studies

      They informed me they were aware of my work and perused my website...geeesh! I hope that's a good thing. I assured them it's still a "work in progress" and I have every intention of doing Ellan Vannin proud, to the best of my abilities. I know I'll eventually have to make a journey there...and touch the red sandstone of Peel Castle for myself...listen out for the Moodey Doo...cross the faerie bridge to Rushen Castle!

      Will keep everyone posted. :)

      Gloworm