Contest Ends at Midnight June 2nd! Chance to Win a Free Book!

  • lisawilkinson2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009
      The prize is an autographed copy of my historical romance debut, "Fire at Midnight," which was released in March to great reviews!

      To see what the contest is all about (and to enter), go to the following link:

      http://lisamariewilkinson.blogspot.com/2009/04/writerly-stuff-fire-at-midnight-movie.html

      Good luck!

      Lisa Marie Wilkinson
      "Fire at Midnight," Available NOW!!
      4 Stars RT Book Reviews, 5 Blue Ribbons, Romance Junkies
      9 out of 10-Novelspot, 4 Stars Affaire de Coeur
      "One of the best books published in Chicago," –Publish Chicago
      Visit my website: http://www.lisamariewilkinson.com