[PROMO] The Fury

  • sloan_mcbride98
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2009
      Good afternoon everyone.....I've been a lurker of late and am just stopping in to share some exciting news.  "The Fury," Book One of my Time Walker Series is nominated for a Covey Cover Award.  I am humbly asking (or begging if you prefer) for readers/writers/anyone to vote for "The Fury" (Entry No. 14) at http://thenewcoveycoverawards.blogspot.com/

      If you would like to learn more about the cover and book, please visit www.sloanmcbride.com where you will see the cover, the blurb, an excerpt and reviews.

      Thank you for your time and support.

      SLOAN MCBRIDE
      ~~Love Spans All Time~~