Promo: Celebrate "Author Newsletter Month" with Joyfully Reviewed (x-post

  • greeneyez2340@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2007
      AOL Email
                                                                Joyfully Reviewed: FEBRUARY CONTEST

                                                    Celebrate "Author Newsletter Month" with Joyfully Reviewed

      What does Joyfully Reviewed do best? We celebrate you the reader and you the author. We bring you together, new authors to new readers, established authors to the fans that drool over the very ground that they walk on. (Superstar!).

      I know I don't have a lot of time like I used to, so I depend on author newsletters to catch up on upcoming releases, exclusive excerpts, Newsletter Only stories and Newsletter Only Contests. I have also found a lot new authors by joining their newsletters and have some great books as a result.

      Well  readers, we have come up with a contest that will knock your socks off.  Joyfully Reviewed has gathered authors from the E-Book world and Print world alike. These authors have donated prizes (Think JR Anniversary!) that you will have you running to sign up and win

      How To Win:

      Each day this month we will be highlighting a host of Author & Publisher newsletters. (EXCEPT FOR CHAT DAYS). All you have to do us join a newsletter to be eligible to win.* The more Newsletters you join, the more chances you have of winning.** Join us in celebrating the world of Romance/Erotic Romance and never miss any book information again.

      Joy - Owner JoyfullyReviewed.com
      Joyfully Reviewed.com has a new look!!! Check us out!
      Visit us on MySpace
      :  www.myspace.com/joyfullyreviewed