PROMO: New Release: LAST VAMPIRE STANDING on shelves tomorrow, May 5th!

  • Nancy K Haddock
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2009
      LAST VAMPIRE STANDING, my new paranormal mystery romance from Berkley, will be released in bookstores on May 5.

      This second book in Cesca's series has earned 4.5 stars from RT and the 5/5 Top Pick from Night Owl Romance, and the review praise is still rolling in.  Even better, the book is now available on line at reduced prices!

      Super short blurb:

      Jo-Jo the Jester may put a new bite in comedy, but things hidden in the shadows aren't so funny. Will Cesca get the last laugh, or will a killer be the Last Vampire Standing?

      Please check my web site for Ordering Links, Reviews, and Excerpts, and for the launch festivities on the Beach Party page.

      www.nancyhaddock.com

      I do hope you'll check out Cesca, Jo-Jo and the gang in LAST VAMPIRE STANDING, and I thank you for your support!

      Light,
      Nancy

      LAST VAMPIRE STANDING, May 5, 2009
      LA VIDA VAMPIRE, in stores now!

      Prices, software, charts & analysis. Click here to open your online FX trading account.