RASHI'S DAUGHTERS: Book 3 - RACHEL out on Aug 4

  • Maggie Anton
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2009
      I'm so excited! The on-sale date for BOOK 3: RACHEL has been moved up three weeks to August 4. I have Barnes and Noble to thank, because they asked Plume for an earlier pub date in order to have all three RASHI'S DAUGHTERS books on a special High Holiday table. Now I have to get 425 page proofs done by Monday.

      Maggie Anton
      Coming in August 2009! "Rashi's Daughters: Book III - RACHEL"
      www.rashisdaughters.com
    • Andrea Roland
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2009
        Way to go!