AUTHORS: Please Rate your Excerpts...

  • ifhmanager
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2009

      Some authors are forgetting to Rate their Excerpts in the Subject Line.

      As this group has no age restrictions, i.e., anyone can join, we ask authors to please rate all excerpts posted to the group.

      Example - Rated: PG-13

      Please use the following ratings guide:

      • G - for everyone (chaste - no sex, and only a hint of kissing)
      • PG - parental guidance suggested (titillating - a hint of sex)
      • PG-13 - not appropriate for 13 and under (sensual - sex without the details)
      • R - restricted - under 17 must be approved by parents (hot - very descriptive words)
      • NC-17 - must be 18 or older (erotic - nothing held back)

      Posts containing Excerpts and no Rating in the Subject Line, are deleted without notice.

      Thank you.