Re: Historical Romance Book Giveaway

  • danithorne
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15 9:18 AM
      --- In HRCRomance@yahoogroups.com, "writefromthepast" <writefromthepast@...> wrote:

      > There's still time to win a sign copy of Shades of Gray, which has climbed to #2 on Amazon's Best Seller list in the Romace/Historical/U.S. category (Just behind Gone with the Wind).

      Wow! Congrats on your best selling status!!!

      Danielle Thorne
      www.daniellethorne.jimdo.com
    • lisawilkinson2003
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 16 2:27 PM
        --- In HRCRomance@yahoogroups.com, "writefromthepast" <writefromthepast@...> wrote:

        > There's still time to win a sign copy of Shades of Gray, which has climbed to #2 on Amazon's Best Seller list in the Romace/Historical/U.S. category (Just behind Gone with the Wind).

        Wow, Jessica! Congratulations! I will stop by your blog.

        Lisa Marie Wilkinson
        "Fire at Midnight," Available NOW!!
        9/10 Rating from Novelspot
        4 Stars RT Book Reviews, 5 Blue Ribbons, Romance Junkies
        "One of the best books published in Chicago," –Publish Chicago
        Visit my website: http://www.lisamariewilkinson.com