January NEWSLETTER is here -Promo

  • Monica M. Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2007

      Monica M. Martin's  JANUARY 2007 NEWSLETTER out now.

      Contents

      * Greeting
      * EPPIE Finalist! Immortality’s Caress 2 ~ Eloise’s Awakening
      * Immortality's Caress 2 is featured in Suit Magazine
      * Mistress Kitty’s Thigh High Boots available now
      * Pharaoh’s Touch available January 6th
      * Erotica Book Trailer Link
      * Mistress Kitty’s Thigh High Boots Book Trailer link
      * New Contest
      * Recommended Author Evelyn O. Simon
      * Amorous Authors Links & News
      * Free reads - excerpts
      * My Links

      Subscribe to my Yahoo Newsletter Mailing List Group to receive my monthly Newsletter. I'll occasionally send additional info regarding my latest releases, upcoming titles, interviews, appearances, special events, contests, free erotic excerpts, etc.
      Uploaded in group 'file' area: Free reads, steamy excerpts from up and coming books, back issues of my newsletters, etc. This newsletter is stored as well.

      Monica M. Martin: http://www.monicammartin.com/

      Eloise's Awakening: Immortality's Caress Book 2~ EPPIE Finalist 2007
      Watch my Erotica  Book Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI5UhGIYv0k