blurb: The Merry Widow ~ Historical Novella Coming April 1...no kidding!

  • Koko Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2009

      My historical erotic romance The Merry Widow releases Wednesday, April 1 through Red Sage Publishing! The story is a historical set during the Victorian period and evolves around a May/December romance, which begins as a result of mistaken identity.

      Here's the Blurb:

      Victorian England is a man's world. And no one knows this better than Phillipa Jones who must fight society's conventions along with chauvinistic ship captains and a greedy yet undeniably handsome Viscount to keep her late husband's shipping business afloat.

      Unfortunately, one moment of weakness and a case of mistaken identities will place her in a compromising position, which will see everything she's worked for come to ruins including her reputation.

      To buy a copy that's all your own: http://eredsage.com/