PROMO: CHAT with Canice Brown-Porter

  • Canice Brown-Porter
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2006

      A great opportunity to learn more about what makes me "tick"...what inspires my writing and prompts my imagination to spin off each story. Learn about the soon-to-be-released The Learning Curve. This is the first book in a five-book novel series entitled Yesterday's Innocence.

      www.canicebrown-porter.com

      Thanks, Everyone! Looking forward to seeing all of you there!

      Copyright ©2006 Novel Ideas Design .