Let's compare books

  • Kathy Otten
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2009

      Let's connect on Goodreads so we can share book recommendations.

      http://www.goodreads.com/friend/i?e=hrcromance@yahoogroups.com&n=hrcromance&i=LTM2MDQ5NzY2ODM6MzQ2 &utm_medium=email&utm_source=invite

      Goodreads is a community for book lovers. It's a great way to get book recommendations from your friends and others. You can keep a list of books to read, join book clubs, and even take the never-ending book trivia quiz.

      To opt-out of future invites to Goodreads please click here.

      This email was sent by request to hrcromance@yahoogroups.com.

    • Missylyons
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2009

        Hi hrcromance,

        I haven't been active on this in a while but am looking for friends I may already know. Please join me if you can and check out the books I added on Goodreads.

        http://www.goodreads.com/friend/i?n=hrcromance&e=hrcromance@yahoogroups.com&i=LTM2MDYyMjUyNTM6MzE3 &utm_medium=email&utm_source=invite

        - Missylyons

        (lyons_missy@...)