Re: [HRCRomance] My 2nd Historical release

  • kelly
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2006
      Congrads Anne!
      It sounds great!
      Good job.
      Kelly R

      -------Original Message-------

      From: Anne
      Date: 10/21/06 21:20:49
      Subject: [HRCRomance] My 2nd Historical release

      Jumping with joy here!

      My second historical novel, Gossamer Wings, set in Yorkshire,
      England 1870 has just been released by Vintage Romance Publishing!
      Woohoo!
      I'm so excited. I loved writing this book, which is full of family
      drama, passion, tragedy, love and hope.

      Blurb
      Grace Woodruff, the backbone of her troubled family, finds that its
      disintegration and the return of a lost love strains her emotional
      stability and sends her on a journey to discover a new path that,
      along the way, makes her re-evaluate exactly what it is she wants
      and how she can achieve it, but what will it cost her?

      Review -5 cups
      Gossamer Wings is a saga about a family full of betrayal, hate,
      lies, infidelity, disappointments and often love. Grace is a strong
      character that strives to keep things intact while facing many
      frustrations. Her deep felt emotions interweave within the pages.
      Ms. Whitfield paints a remarkable novel with well-developed
      secondary characters that bring out the good and the bad in the
      worse of families. She instills believability with all her
      characters. She pens a story that will touch the heart, often
      irritate and sometimes make the reader cheer. This is a most rare
      gripping read.
      Cherokee
      Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance
      Reviewer for Karen Find Out About New Books

      Barnes & Noble
      http://tinyurl. com/y95f6s

      Avaliable to order at all good bookstores and libraries.
      Online at all Amazon.com websites.
      Amazon USA http://tinyurl. com/koljb
      Amazon.uk http://tinyurl. com/yhbqtc

      Thanks for letting me share my happiness on this special day!

      Regards, Anne.~
      http://www.annewhit field.com
      Kitty McKenzie paperback http://tinyurl. com/rced5
      Gossamer Wings paperback http://tinyurl. com/koljb