Author Chat: Meet Canice! 9PM, Friday, October 27th

  • Canice Brown-Porter
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2006
      www.canicebrown-porter
      I'll have a Question and Answer Session, excerpts from three of the four ebooks followed by chances to win copies of my BEST SELLING Bites! Beyond the Maze, and my upcoming release, The Goblin, The Witch, and the Single Girl.
      You will also find out early how you can win a copy of my
      full length contemporary romance novel,
      Yesterday's Innocence: The Learning Curve!
      This is the first in a series of five books due to release the end of November!
      Click here to connect to the chatroom.
      (Feel free to distribute this to your friends, family, and co-workers.)
      Cover art for The Goblin, The Witch, and the Single Girl;
      Yesterday's Innocence: The Learning Curve;and Boughs of Holly
      by Novel Ideas Design

      Copyright ©2006 Novel Ideas Design
      and Canice Brown-Porter.
      Boughs of Holly is a current WIP. It is a BDSM Christmas themed novella and will be submitted to FB within the next 2 weeks.