Re: [HRCRomance] xposted: Beautiful NEW COVER Allegra's Seduction: Immortality's Caress Book 1

  • Ingela F. Hyatt - Editor of HRC
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2006
      Allegra’s Seduction Immortality’s Caress Book 1
      Wow, that is a great new cover, Monica.

      Congratulations!

      Ingela
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2006

         Thank you, Ingela. Martine did a wonderful job. :)
        M.

        Monica M. Martin: http://www.monicammartin.com/  Blog: http://monicammartin.blogspot.com/

        News: Monica_M_Martin-subscribe@yahoogroups.com ~ Amorous Authors: http://www.amorousauthors.com/

        Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/monicammartin

        Eloise's Awakening: Immortality's Caress Book 2~ The setting, story, characters and dialogue are well developed, and Ms. Martin’s research shines with facts throughout... Blue Ribbon Rating: 5~ Moon Tee ~RJ

        The love scenes are beautifully written, and you can taste the passion between the two. Char @mayreviews. com