Promo: Mama Writers is Officially Launched!

  • Renee Knowles
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009

      Photobucket

        The Mama Writers Community is officially launched!

      Come join the Mama Writers as they blog about writing romance, raising kids and everything in-between. Look for our special pages of mama tips, writing resources, forums, and more!

      Meet the Mamas:  Renee Knowles, Jeannie Ruesch, Kris Kennedy, Eliza Knight, Melissa Mayhue, Tiffany James, Stacy Dawn, Tina Gerow, Viola Estrella, Ashley Ludwig, Helen Hardt and Allie K. Adams.

      Don’t forget to leave a comment—with the launch of our new site we’ve got a fabulous and oh-so-perfect $50 Universal Spa gift card (can be used at over 5000 locations worldwide!!!) along with some Mama Writer’s goodies!

      In addition to the Mama Writers blogging daily, we have a spectacular line-up of weekly special guest authors—who also happen to be moms!  Here’s a sneak peek at who will be visiting with us:  Roxanne St. Claire, Brenda Novak, Eloisa James, Allison Brennan, Monica McCarty, Jill Sorenson, Carrie Lofty, Delilah Marvelle, Christina Katzs, and many, many more.

      Faith Bicknell-Brown kicks off the line-up on February 4th.

      Don’t miss out!

      Raising Kids. Writing Romance.

      It's all about the love.

      www.mamawriters.com

      Renee Knowles

      SAVVY BUSINESS SKILLS FOR WRITERS
      Coming February 10, 2009 to Wild Child Publishing

      Mama Writers Community  www.mamawriters.com