Re: [HRCRomance] Joyfully Reviewed Recommends A Knight of Passion!

  • Ingela F. Hyatt - Editor of HRC
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2006
      Thanks Monica,

      It was sure a surprise... I certainly didn't expect to be a recommended read, especially my first book.

      Ingela

      Date: 09/27/06 04:55:13
      To: Groups

      I'm thrilled to announce A Knight of Passion has been Joyfully Recommended!

      "A Knight of Passion has such a thrilling plot that I didn’t want this story to end.  Ms. Hyatt is a wonderful storyteller who will transport you back in time.  I enjoyed the emotional roller coaster Reynard went through as he fought with his growing feelings for Lady Rianna.  There are scenes where you’ll definitely want to have a hanky near by, because Ms. Hyatt knows how to pull your heartstrings.  A Knight of Passion is full of what the name describes, Passion!  Go now and pick this one up!"  ---Klarissa, Joyfully Reviewed---Recommen ded Read

      Thank you Klarissa and JoyfullyReviewed. com!

      Want to read A Knight of Passion?  Well it's now available for Pre-Order at Amazon.com

      Here's what reviewers are saying about A Knight of Passion:

      "everything that readers of historical romance could desire... outstanding. .."
      ---Romance Junkies, 4.5 Blue Ribbon Review

      "intriguing. .. sizzling hot... passionate and romantic... a story well worth the read."
      ---Love Romances & More, 5 Hearts Review

      "a wonderful book... vividly real... amazing talent... fascinating. .."
      ---Just Erotic Romance Reviews, 4/5 Star Review

      "...I didn't want this story to end...  Go now and pick this one up!"
      ---JoyfullyReviewed .com

      "...daring swordfights, engaging dialogue, and scorching sex scenes...  Absolutely stupendous!"
      ---Coffee Time Romance, 5 Cup Review

      To read excerpts, reviews and more, check out:  www.IngelaHyatt. com