5 More Stars for Down Home Ever Lovin' Mule Blues

  • Jacquie Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009

      5 Stars, 5 More Stars, 5 Hearts
      PNR Top Staff Pick

      for

      Down Home Ever Lovin’ Mule Blues

      Susiq2 of SingleTitles.com says:

      ***** I am so thrilled to discover this book, and the author who wrote it. I adore romantic comedy. Rarely do I locate a story with as much humor, joy, and downright lust spread so thickly on the pages that I am surprised that I could turn the pages. Down Home Ever Lovin’ Mule Blues is a treasure not to be missed. Thank you, Ms. Rogers, for all of the laughter, and joy that you bring to the reader of your fabulous book. Major Kudos to you! Now, when is your next book published? I am ready for more… ***** Read more at SingleTitles.com.

      Detra Fitch of Huntress Reviews says:

      ***** A light-hearted and hilarious romp into a world of rodeo clowns, family values, and romance, this story kept my attention glued tighter than a cowboy to the back of a crippled bucking bronco. Whether you enjoy fast romances with big business or the slower pace of a laid back western, this tale is for you. The menagerie kept me chuckling with delight throughout the entire story. Socrates is the main one in the animal spotlight, but the skunk just cannot help but outshine the mule often and the dog is a delight to behold. All-in-all, a perfect book to cuddle up with during the colder months of the year. Excellent! ***** Read more at Huntress Reviews.

      Down Home Ever Lovin' Mule Blues by Jacquie Rogers

      Book Reviews by Crystal says:

      Jacquie Rogers, author of Faery Special Romances has really outdone herself with Down Home Ever Lovin' Mule Blues. I could not help laughing at Socrates’ plans and antics, I was love struck by the way her characters truly wanted each other . . . It was so touching, heartwarming, and very well written that I could not put it down. . . Jacquie Rogers has a way of writing fantasy romances that puts the city girl with the cowboy in a most spectacular way with this novel. 5 Hearts (Read the entire review)

      ParaNormal Romance Reviewer
      Deborah Macgillivray says:

      “I don't know when I have ever laughed so much, or felt so happy after reading a book. The story of Socrates the miniature matchmaking mule is just so original, so witty that is over shadows most of what I have read of late.” (Read the entire review)

      Down Home Ever Lovin' Mule Blues
      by Jacquie Rogers

      ISBN: 978-0-9800356-8-1

      See the book video featuring the music of Justin Saragueta

      Blurb:

      It Happened in the Idaho Desert

      The rodeo clown: Brody wants the thrill of bullfighting and the wind at his feet.

      The actuary: Rita doesn't want anything to do with a busted up cowboy--and odds are, Brody will be.

      The mule: Socrates understands humans. And love, even if humans don't.

      Can Socrates lead Brody to Rita's heart? Will Rita let herself take the biggest risk of all?

      Read Chapter One

      Enjoy the ride!

      Jacquie

      Down Home Ever Lovin' Mule Blues (See the Book Video featuring Justin Saragueta)
      Jacquie Rogers *** Myspace *** Twitter *** Facebook
      Faery Special Romances *** Book Video
      Royalties go to Children's Tumor Foundation, ending Neurofibromatosis through Research

      Princess Keely, Star of Faery Special Romances