Author Interviews by reviewer Crystal Adkins: Jacquie Rogers

  • Jacquie Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2008

      Author Interviews by Crystal Adkins
      of Book Reviews by Crystal

      Crystal Adkins reviewed Down Home Ever Lovin' Mule Blues (read her review) and then invited me to her Author Interviews blog. Thank you, Crystal !

      There are two groups of prizes so please come visit and enter to win. I'd love to hear from you!

      http://interviewswithauthors.blogspot.com/2008/12/jacquie-rogers-contest.html

      See You There!

      Jacquie
      Down Home Ever Lovin' Mule Blues (See the Book Video)

      Down Home Ever Lovin' Mule Blues

      Jacquie Rogers *** Myspace *** Twitter *** Facebook
      Faery Special Romances *** Book Video
      Royalties go to Children's Tumor Foundation, ending Neurofibromatosis through Research

      Princess Keely, Star of Faery Special Romances