RE: [HRCRomance] Live and Horny Webcamgirls!

  • martha lawson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006

      Hi! I really DO NOT appreciate these kinds of emails. It looks as if I'm going to have to cancel my membership. I want to read about romance novels and happenings - not this sort of crap.

      Martha Lawson

      From: baby girl <nasty_shy_girl@...>
      To: SIither@yahoogroups.com, SweeterRomanticNotions@yahoogroups.com, D70Critique@yahoogroups.com, menloversbelgium@yahoogroups.com, mythicbarbie@yahoogroups.com, plezz526@yahoogroups.com, callguy@yahoogroups.com, erotikgothikxotik@yahoogroups.com, HRCRomance@yahoogroups.com, sabrinalunaauthornews@yahoogroups.com, adviseanddesire@yahoogroups.com, eroticandsexappealfans@yahoogroups.com, MPCK@yahoogroups.com, ecdysiast@yahoogroups.com, a062004@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [HRCRomance] Live and Horny Webcamgirls!
      Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 00:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

      HI Im ANTHEA!  I tease, I please, I suck and just about

           do anything you want    me to, from mild to wild.

           Live and ready to play!

           Find me here http://www.live-sex.ws/nextdoor/

      Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1�/min.

      Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.
      Great rates starting at 1�/min.

    • Sandy
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
         I don't think this is a true member of the group.  Anyone can join and post what they want, and when that happens they are removed from the group, which I'm sure Ingela will do as soon as she can.  This happens in 95% of  yahoogroups, so you just have to give the owners and the mods a chance to catch such things and take care of it.  None of us like the crap these jerks send through, but with yahoogroups it's a fact of life.  Please stick it out.  It will be taken care of.

        Sandy