Contest Announcement

  • sloan_mcbride98
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hi Everyone.....
      I've been MIA from all the loops due to deadlines and haunted house
      issues. I'm just jumping on to let everyone know I'm having a
      Halloween Contest. Please drop by www.sloanmcbride.com and enter.

      Thanks.
      Sloan McBride
    • sloan_mcbride98
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2009
        "BAG OF BOOKS AND GOODIES"

        Good evening All.....
        I have started a monthly drawing for all those signed up to receive my newsletter "McBride Moments."  If you would like to be entered into the drawing, please go to
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SloanMcBrideNewsletter/joinThe prize for April (in honor of Spring) is a Bag of Books and Goodies.

        You might also want to check out my blog (another new event) where I am asking for questions for my first interview (to be posted on my website).  The first guest is Angela James, Executive Editor for Samhain Publishing.

        Good Luck!!!