PROMO New Release! Sojourn Through Time (Regency/Time Travel Romance)

  • zorthon2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2008
      Publisher: Awe-struck E-books, Inc.
      http://www.awe-struck.net

      Title: SOJOURN THROUGH TIME
      Author: Susanne M. Knight
      GENRE: REGENCY/Time Travel romance

      SCARRED BY LOVE: As recently divorced Alexandra waits
      for her flight to London, she has no idea her actual
      destination will be in the past. Will she be able to
      overcome her culture shock and learn to entrust her
      future to a most persistent duke?

      DROPPED ON THE DOORSTEP: When Malcolm, the Duke of
      Milcaster, finds Alex on his estate, he immediately
      intends for her to be his new mistress. Alex, however,
      has other ideas on the subject. Can he overlook her
      peculiar ways and convince her that they are meant to
      be as one?

      Isbn: 978-1-58749-686-8
      Release date: Friday, September 26 , 2008
      Formats available: html, pdf, Mobipocket, Palmpilot,
      MSReader, Kindle, Sony Compatible, and pocketpc
      Retail price: 4.99--on special for two weeks
      after release at 4.29!

      When Susanne Knight writes Regency time-travel
      romance, you know you have an exciting read!
      Multi-published in ebook and in print, Susanne's books
      are always a popular choice among customers. Please
      consider posting and passing along information about this new release
      by Susanne for
      us--this book is available for review--Please let me know if you want
      to review it and I'll send you a file.

      Stop by our site for the eternal books on sale and links to
      Amazon.com for print! We have over 160 of our ebook titles in print!

      Kathryn Struck of Awe=Struck E-Books, Inc.
      kdstruck@...
      Kathryn Struck, Publisher~~~Holy buckets! September is here! Must
      have snuck (sneaked?) up on us during the Olympics and the
      conventions! The Awe-Struck September line-up: Solar Wind by Carol
      Ann Lee (author of the popular Banner's Bonus); Highland Song,
      another historical by Christina Young (kilt romance!); Passion and
      Prejudice by Gail MacMillan; and Sojourn Through Time, a Regency by
      Susanne M. Knight ~