RE: [HRCRomance] WANTED: Romance News!

  • Jacquie Rogers
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2008

      Max, thanks for putting my contest announcement on your website!

      Jacquie

      Down Home Ever Lovin’ Mule Blues (See the Book Video)

      Faery Special Romances  (See the Book Video)

      Royalties donated to Children’s Tumor Foundation, ending Neurofibromatosis through research

      Website *** Myspace *** Twitter *** Faery World

      Hello everyone,

      I've just been told that the next issue of Historical Romance Club is

      soon to be posted on the HRC website.

      What they need is more Romance News. So if you've got a book coming

      out, or you're doing a book signing soon, or you've just heard of a

      new publishing house, etc., now's your chance to get your news on the

      index page of the HRC website.

      There's a form for authors to submit their news right on the HRC

      website, or you can send your news directly to the webmaster -

      website and email below:

      website: http://historicalromanceclub.com

      email: webmaster@...

      Don't miss this opportunity to get your romance news out, and for

      free.

      Have a good evening,

      Max

      <*> Your email settings: