New here

  • Sandy Sullivan
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2008
      Hello to all,

      I'm a new member of this wonderful group so I wanted to stop by and say hello.  I look forward to reading the past posts and learning as much as I can as well as getting to know those on the group.

      My name is Sandy Sullivan and I'm a romance novel author.  I currently have one book that has been published entitled Texas Lady.  My website address is below where you can read the first three chapters of this book as well as the second book titled Love's Sweet Surrender.

      Please feel free to leave feedback.  I'd love to hear some other authors comments.

      Thanks.

      Sandy Sullivan
      Romance Author
      Texas Lady
      Love's Sweet Surrender - available Fall 2008
      www.romancestorytime.com
    • Anne Whitfield
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2008
        Hello Sandy.

        Welcome to the group.

        Regards, Anne.~
        http://www.annewhitfield.com
        http://annewhitfield.blogspot.com
        Woodland Daughter out now! Check website for details.

      • Sandy Sullivan