Double Enchantment is released/Free Short Story/New Contest

  • Kathryne Kennedy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008

      I'm thrilled to announce that Double Enchantment will start appearing in bookstores and select Walmarts, Kmarts & Targets as of today! If you'd like to order it on-line, I have several purchase links on my website: http://www.KathryneKennedy.com

      Dorchester Publishing is doing a special feature on their blog to celebrate the release of Double Enchantment.  They are providing a free short story that I wrote in the Relics of Merlin world.  If you want a quick fix of enchantment, you can read it here: http://www.dorchesterpub.com/Dorch/SpecialFeatures.cfm?Special_ID=2529

      My fabulous editor, Leah Hultenschmidt, has put together a new website where she shares new book releases, book videos, and other breaking news.  If you're a writer, you will definitely want to bookmark her blog, where she gives a behind-the-scenes peek into the world of a New York editor. http://www.romanticreads.net/

      We also have a winner of the garnet cross necklace. Congratulations to Cathie M. from New York! Her lucky entry is here: http://caffeys-reads.blogspot.com/

      And I'm starting a brand new contest for a garnet and diamond necklace to celebrate the release of Double Enchantment. It's a random drawing of one of my newsletter subscribers! You can view the prize and find out all of the details here: http://www.kathrynekennedy.com/contest.html

      My very best wishes to you all,

      Kathryne