Announcement + Blogging + Giveaway

  • Shannon Leigh
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2008

      I'm blogging today at Amber Quill Press' Heat blog, as well as on my own.  My next book, Lycan Lore 2: Offspring comes out September 7th.  If you're in to werewolf erotica, then be sure to stop by, I'll be posting some sneak peaks.  I'll also be doing a giveaway of a signed book cover for anyone that makes a comment on one of my posts.  The more comments you make, the more chances you'll have to win.

      Hope to see you there!

      My Blogspot: http://authorshannonleigh.blogspot.com

      Amber Quill Press Blog: http://aqpauthors.blogspot.com/

      Shannon Leigh

      "Giving readers the O in their erOtica."

      Website: http://www.shannonleigh.org

      *Lycan Lore 2: Offspring--when your own kind wants to kill you.*

      *Chasing Booty--the payoff is too good to pass up.*

      *Dark Tales--not your average bedtime story.*

      Get thousands of games on your PC, your mobile phone, and the web with Windows®. Game with Windows