67Re: HRC June 2006 Issue

  • jennontheisland
    Jun 10, 2006

      Many happy returns to HRC!=D>

      I'm so glad to be a part of this amazing site and group of people. Welcome to all the new reviewers, and congrats Sandy on your 1 year anniversary as a reviewer.

      Don't forget about HRC's own internal message board where you can find info on authors, contests and help locating those old lost favorites. There's even a special spot for staff and reviewers to meet! Just click on the Message Board link from any page on the site www.historicalromanceclub.com

      Happy reading everyone,

      Jenn

      --- In HRCRomance@yahoogroups.com, "Ingela Hyatt" <ingela@...> wrote:

      > Happy Birthday HRC!
      >
      > This month we're celebrating Historical Romance Club's 3rd Anniversary. It seems like it was only yesterday I started this little review site. And look at it now. *sniffle* It just grew up so fast...
      >
      > HRC Has Moved!!!
      >
      > That's right, not only has HRC moved to different server, but we now have our own domain name. Yeah! Come check us out at www.HistoricalRomanceClub.com Be sure to update your bookmarks -- the old site won't be around long.
      >
      > Welcome New HRC Staff
      >
      > As many you may or may not know, our industrious Editor, Webmistress, Senior Reviewer, Head Cook and Bottle Washer, Ingela F. Hyatt, has been published. (Her debut novel, A Knight of Passion will be released next month from Samhain Publishing. www.IngelaHyatt.com ) Since the day she signed her contract, she has been super busy, leaving little time for other things like HRC. So instead of shutting down the website or selling it, she's decided spread her responsibilities to others with a little help from family, friends, and staff. Thanks to our Senior Reviewer & Staff Recruiter, Jennifer Begley, HRC has some new volunteers (we can always use more *wink*). Please welcome: Lisa Byrne: Review Coordinator, Krista Reading: Romance News Coordinator, Sarah Mowbray: Reviewer, Mary Gramlich: Reviewer, Cynthia Romero: Reviewer, and Susan Falk: Reviewer. I would also like to mention Sandra Marlow, another Senior Reviewer, is also our new Interview Coordinator. Because of ALL of our staff, HRC will now be updated every month like clock work.
      >
      > NEW HRC Reviews:
      >
      > http://www.HistoricalRomanceClub.com/reviews01.html
      >
      > Come check out the 19 new reviews we've posted to the website for our June Issue:
      >
      > Almost A Bride by Jane Feather
      > Angels on Crusade by Samantha Winston
      > Captive Stallion by Kate Hill
      > Catching Caroline by Sylvia Day
      > Dragon's Birth by Jennie Andrus
      > Egyptian Nights by Jennifer Mueller
      > Eyes of the Wolf by Amanda Steiger
      > The Fox by Gayle Eden
      > God of Fire by Jaid Black
      > The Gripping Beast by Charlene Teglia
      > The Husband Trap by Tracy Anne Warren
      > Jane's Warlord by Angela Knight
      > Longing's Levant by Charlotte Boyett-Compo
      > My Knight, My Rogue by Phyllis Campbell
      > Playing Easy to Get - anthology
      > Red Rose Mean Love by Jacquie D'Alessandro
      > How Faerie Dust is Made by Nita Wick
      > Too Tempting To Touch by Cheryl Holt
      > The Warlord's Woman by Tracy L. Ranson
      >

      > NEW HRC Author Spotlights:
      >
      > http://www.HistoricalRomanceClub.com/spotlight.html
      >
      > Come meet these five great authors and see what makes them tick:
      >
      > Liz Carlyle
      > Jen Holling
      > Tracy Anne Warren
      > Marjorie Jones

> [...]