2380London Bridge Legends.

  • grace_elliot2
    Jan 11, 2012
      Please follow the link for the full post:

      http://graceelliot-author.blogspot.com/2012/01/london-bridge-legends.html

      I have no sense of direction. Many, many times my total lack of direction has got me into trouble, such as the time I went the wrong way round the M25 and a journey that should have taken quarter of an hour, took 90 minutes. And last summer, I decided to take my son to the Museum of London, only to end up at the London Docklands Museum (a subtle but essential difference, which meant we ended up at completely the wrong place!) However, in this case all ended well since the Dockland museum was fascinating and has inspired today's blog post on: London Bridge.
      It is not my intention to give a history of this historic landmark, but more a mention of some of the lesser known legends associated with it.