2049Promo: CONTEST- Last chance to win one of Linda Banche's books!

  • lindabanche@comcast.net
    Feb 27, 2010

      Today is the last day to have some fun at the Classic Romance Revival Blog Carnival!

      My entry is Novel Time -- even in the make-believe world of fiction, time matters.
      http://lindabanche.blogspot.com/2010/02/novel-time-crr-blog-festival.html

      Leave a comment on this post for a chance to win a PDF copy of my Regency time travel, Lady of the Stars or a copy of Pumpkinnapper, my Regency Halloween comedy.

      Everyone who comments will also be entered to win a 5 ARC book basket from the CRR authors. Note, you must register to win the CRR prize.

      See my websiteor blog post for details.

      Contest runs until February 28.

      Linda Banche

      Regency romance--most with humor, some with fantasy, and occasionally a paranormal

      Lady of the Stars--4 stars from Romantic Times, 2010 EPIC EBook Competition Finalist, Regency time travel available from The Wild Rose Press

      Pumpkinnapper--Regency Halloween comedy, available from The Wild Rose Press

      Website            Blog                 Myspace          Facebook         Twitter