      From: HRCRomance@yahoogroups.com [mailto:HRCRomance@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mary Connealy
      Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 7:43 AM
      To: HRCRomance@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [HRCRomance] New Member Intro

      Hi, I'm not sure about the rules for this group but I just joined and thought I'd introduce myself.

      I write suspenseful, historical-western, romantic comedy--I like to think I've invented my own genre.

      I'm really interested to see what all you're talking about over here.

      Do you ask questions about historical research?

      Are you all writers or readers, too?

      I'll pay attention and try to get into the swing of things soon. In the meantime. I've got a book releasing in less than two weeks, Montana Rose, a historical western set in (duh) Montana . First book of a new series.

      I'm also on two blogs about historical fiction.
      http://petticoatsandpistols.com/

      and

      And another blog about writing skills.

      And I'd love to get to know you all better.

      Mary

      Mary Connealy

      http://www.maryconnealy.com/;

      http://mconnealy.blogspot.com/;