1Introduce yourself

  • jennontheisland
    Mar 6, 2006
      Looks like we've got a few members here, but no messages! Never one to
      be shy, I guess I'll go first....

      I'm Jenn, 31, SAHM (1 boy, just turned 3), working on being self-
      employed, live on an island on the west coast of BC, Canada.

      I love reading and reviewing romance. My first romance novel was Skye
      O'Malley by Bertrice Small. I admit that I am also a wannabe author. I
      have a bit of a research addiction that gets in the way sometimes,
      though. I've just finished a time travel set in Ancient Egypt; I'm
      currently working on a 11C novella set in the Welsh Marches, and
      researching a Viking epic.

      So, what's everyone else up to??

      Jenn
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic