New Designs at Quilters Niche

  • Georgette
    Message 1 of 48 , Jun 1, 2012
      Hi Everybody,
      Just a quick note to let you know that I have new patterns on my website including a couple of combo packages at greatly reduced prices.
      Have a great weekend.
      Georgette
      http://www.quiltersniche.com
    • jboutotte
      Message 48 of 48 , Jan 14

        Try folding a small piece of paper and putting it under the white track at that point to shur it up - like you do w a wobbly table. On my old table w the white track (which I recently upgraded to the new table and rails), I did that a lot. Nashua Sew & Vac in Nashua NH takes Bernina cards. That's where I bought my new setup, although I didn't use my credit card for that particular purchase, but have used it for sewing machines.

        Janice in MA