Hello, The boxcars and caboose have been sold, but all the D&RGW Flying Grande flatcars (8) are still available, as is the K-27 locomotive. weismanva@...weismanva
Actually, salt corrosion is something that I deal with frequently in my engineering career. And you are correct about salt and certain metals like steel. Butvulturenest1
Salt is pure "poison" around almost any mechanism or almost any common metal other than titanium. I won't even eat salty foods anywhere near my modeling. Farchfengr.elkhornforge
All subjects related to narrow gauge and modeling in HO are welcome. Have fun and enjoy the group.
Most of the members here are learning, like you, but there are very knowledgeable members as well who can help with almost any subject.
So don't be shy....ask away and we'll learn as we go.
- Trains and Railroads
- Mar 26, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.