To quote _Iron_Man_2_: "Get ready for a major remodel, fellas. We're back in hardware mode!" (well, sort of) Why, you may ask? Simple - during July, I finallyco_1870s_ng
My experience has been that the out-of-scale grain of wood looks wrong on well-maintained cars (such as coaches), but looks good on poorly-maintained carsjeybball
John the Railroad is right about the glue( Aliphatic Resin ) thats yellow carpenters glue. Try to keep it off the exterior of the model. The need for sandingd_rg_br
All subjects related to narrow gauge and modeling in HO are welcome. Have fun and enjoy the group.
Most of the members here are learning, like you, but there are very knowledgeable members as well who can help with almost any subject.
So don't be shy....ask away and we'll learn as we go.
- Trains and Railroads
- Mar 26, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.