Frankly, chose a color, any color, and there's probably a spot on the RGS to match. Reds, tans, browns ... Mike Condervulturenest1
Those are valid points, Mike. I haven't bothered to replace the doors on my cars as I'm not modeling D&RG cars but rather similar equipment that could havecottonwoodarmada1651
Two advantages of the Blackstone over RailLine for this: - the BS cars are available with plain doors instead of Camel doors (ones with the exterior horizontalvulturenest1
All subjects related to narrow gauge and modeling in HO are welcome. Have fun and enjoy the group.
Most of the members here are learning, like you, but there are very knowledgeable members as well who can help with almost any subject.
So don't be shy....ask away and we'll learn as we go.
- Trains and Railroads
- Mar 26, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.