Hi Guys, Except for the air hoses, Class lamp hanger castings on corners, brake wheels, and a few other items, I’m pretty done with this build. I postedjczul36
I am a snow bird and an HOn3 modeler in the Buckeye area. If you are an HOn3 modeler in the Phoenix or west valley (Buckeye, Goodyear, Avondale) and would bevic_worthington
On the HOn3 forum: Please do NOT leave the old message in when you respond. Use your delete key and remove most of the old message especially the ad stuff atHOn3@yahoogroups.com
All subjects related to narrow gauge and modeling in HO are welcome. Have fun and enjoy the group.
Most of the members here are learning, like you, but there are very knowledgeable members as well who can help with almost any subject.
So don't be shy....ask away and we'll learn as we go.
- Trains and Railroads
- Mar 26, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.