Westside Models C-16 for sale.

  • roger eyrich
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2013
      I have for sale a professionally painted Westside Model Company C-16
      #278 for sale.

      I don't think this is factory painted but done by someone who knew what
      they were doing. Flying Rio Grande on tender. Lightly weathered.
      Chipped paint on headlight visor and small chips on cab grabrails and a
      few elsewhere but all easily fixed with a fine brush by anyone handy at
      mixing and matching paint.

      DC, open frame motor. Runs well. moderate wear on drivers. slight
      wear-thru on left, driven, blind-driver.
      This model does not have sprung drivers.

      Half-round shield over cab vent. No pilot coupler.
      Box in Very Good condition. Foam in Very Good condition other than it
      looks like someone enlarged a spare part pocket a little roughly.

      Pics available to serious inquirers.

      $160.00 including USPS Priority Mail shipping, 48 states only.
      (insurance would be extra)
      USPS money order or personal check. If check I'll ship the day check clears.
      (I don't do nearly enough of this to deal with Pay Pal.)

      Roger Eyrich
      Flagstaff, AZ
      rleaz1@...
    • Ole Olson
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2013

        Roger,

        Is this the same C-16 I sent the money order for ???

        George Nefstead

      • roger eyrich
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2013
          yep, It's yours. I'd sent that post just before you called and then decided to buy it. I sent a post last night saying both locos were sold.
          Roger
          On 11/6/2013 7:02 PM, Ole Olson wrote:

          Roger,

          Is this the same C-16 I sent the money order for ???

          ��

          George Nefstead

          ��