Re: [HOn3] RE: New 3D Products.

  • JOHN SPRATLEY
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 14, 2013
      Hi Russ, Glad so many seem to like Myner Models Stuff. Kind Regards John.therailtoad

      From: "rbnorrisjr@..."

       Thanks for posting this, John.  My mind was completely blown by the level of detail available in this new technology.
    • JC
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 14, 2013
        Thanks

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Oct 14, 2013, at 4:39 AM, AHDB <trempaulista@...> wrote:

        great job
        congratulations

        De: jc <zul36@...>
        Para: HOn3@yahoogroups.com
        Enviadas: Sábado, 12 de Outubro de 2013 18:04
        Assunto: [HOn3] K-27 Backdate

        Hi guys, I just posted some new photo’s of my Blackstone K-27 backdate.  I finally have the smoke box front on, and it’s class lamps.  This has been a very slow process and much more challenging than the C-19.  I’m hoping to finish it before the end of the year.

        jc