Re: [HOn3] 33rd NNGC App for the iPhone

  • Rick Blanchard
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 30, 2013
      Ok, found it in phone apps - NNGC. Looks good!

      Rick
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 30, 2013
        Sorry about the broken link. I think I inserted a carriage return by
        accident.
        Here's the good link:
        https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=68001\
        8866&mt=8
        <https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=6800\
        18866&mt=8>
        Thanks!
        Jim Schulz
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 30, 2013
          Drat, can't find it on iTunes with my iPhone.  Do I need to download through the computer?

          Mike Conder

          >________________________________

        • Jim
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 30, 2013
            Apologies Mike, I think my first post had an error with the link.
            Try this:
            https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=68001\
            8866&mt=8
            <https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=6800\
            18866&mt=8>
            Jim
          • Jim
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 31, 2013
              Hi Russ

              The NNGC app is only coded for Apple iOS devices (iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch).

              Sorry, it will not work on an Android phone.

              Jim

              > Does the app work on phones other than Apple?
            • Jim
              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 1, 2013
                Update.

                I forgot to mention that the NNGC app requires iOS version 6.1 or higher. If you don't have that version then it will ask you to upgrade (which is free).

                Layouts now show individual layout tour time schedules. To see these updates in the app, please perform a "Data Refresh".

                So far there have been 27 downloads spanning the following countries: Australia, Canada, France, Great Britain, USA.

                Thanks!

                Jim Schulz
              • Jim
                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 16, 2013
                  Hi Everyone

                  The NNGC App schedule has been updated to show the date and time for the Closing Ceremonies, Awards and Reception.

                  For those of you that have the app, please perform a Data Refresh to see the update.

                  The convention is only 11 days away!

                  Thanks!

                  Jim Schulz
                • Jim
                  Message 8 of 13 , Aug 17, 2013
                    Hi Everyone

                    There 2 updates to the Convention Clinic Room Schedule. The NNGC App has been updated to reflect this change.

                    Change: Clinic room change for August 28th only. The San Diego room is replaced with Trevo's Restaurant.

                    For those of you that have the app, please perform a Data Refresh to see this clinic update.

                    The convention is only 10 days away!

                    Thanks!

                    Jim Schulz
                  • Jim
                    Message 9 of 13 , Aug 22, 2013
                      Hi Everyone

                      There are 3 updates to the Convention. The NNGC App has been
                      updated to reflect these changes.

                      Changes:

                      Layout Tours: The following 2 layouts are cancelled.

                      1. Gary Siegel's - L&N, HO / Southern Pacific Santa Cruz Division, G

                      2. North County Model Railroad Society, HO

                      Schedule Change:

                      The Fillmore & Western Railway trip meets at 9:30 AM instead of 10:00 AM,
                      Wednesday morning.

                      For those of you that have the app, please perform a Data Refresh to see these
                      updates.

                      The convention is only 5 days away!

                      Thanks!

                      Jim Schulz

                      Message 10 of 13 , Aug 23, 2013
                        Hi Everyone

                        A wealth of information has been added to the Schedule section (Modular Layouts,
                        Contests, header additions, room information, Trip Tour end-time updates). The
                        NNGC App has been updated to reflect these changes.

                        For those of you that have the app, please perform a Data Refresh to see these
                        updates.

                        The convention is only 4 days away!

                        Thanks!

                        Jim Schulz
                      • Jim
                        Message 11 of 13 , Aug 24, 2013
                          Hi Everyone

                          All data has been verified between the NNGC website and the NNGC app. Several updates made. The NNGC App has been updated to reflect these changes.

                          Changes:

                          Vendor list updated.

                          Contest Caboose entry description updated.

                          For those of you that have the app, please perform a Data Refresh to see these
                          updates.

                          The convention is only 3 days away!

                          Thanks!

                          Jim Schulz