Re: ME Track?

  • thomaspfadenhauer
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 16 10:11 AM
      Folks,

      the same happened with the On30 track from ME I´m using on my O/On30 layout with a DRGW/RGS theme. They sometimes come off the rails, the very delicate spikes are easily damaged even when cleaning gunk off the tracks. Same about the very delicate turnouts. I´m not blaming the ME folks, but this all could be a bit more sturdy...

      I found the Peco stuff very tough and good looking.

      Cheers, Tom
    • JOHN SPRATLEY
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 21 7:06 AM
        Hi Tom, Nice to hear from you. I`d suggest talking to Peco directre code 55 track, which thet already do in N scale, and Y switches. Kind regards John.

         PS the N code 55 reil uses a unique rail section, with a double webb at the bottom,the lower part of which is molded into the tie base, making for super strong track with a fine scale look!