Re: [HOn3] All ME Track in stock

  • roundbellrr
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 16, 2013
      Last time I was in the Salida Roundhouse (719)530-1496 Salida, Colo. had
      all single rail sizes and flex tracks, STD, NG & 3 rail, both bright and
      weathered plus all rail joiners.
      Remember that Caboose Hobbies is the first place everybody is going
      to go when an item becomes scarce, small shops that stock well but nobody
      thinks of will still have it because "nobody asks". Wayne Weiss

      In a message dated 7/12/2013 6:26:19 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
      pmcgourty@... writes:

      Weathered flex track.

      I was told the tie mold went belly up and the line is not in production
      until a new one is in operation, even though still on the ME site. Caboose
      hobby has it on order the last time I looked, and that has be a week .
      Last
      time I saw it there was nearly 5 months ago.

      Pete

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 18, 2013
        Hi Everybody,
        I just want say that Wayne is right, all you have to do is ask! Upon
        reading his email, I called Salida Roundhouse, (Wayne) and "asked" about ME
        unweathered flex track. Sure enough, Salida Roundhouse had some. But no
        more, because I bought all they had in stock. Sorry guys. Wayne was more
        than helpful and great to deal with. Kudos to Wayne! In the future I will
        be checking with Salida Roundhouse and Wayne for my purchases also.
        Jerry
      • Marcelo Lordeiro
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 18, 2013
          Caboose Hobbies has all them including weathered .

          Marcelo Lordeiro

        • roundbellrr
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 18, 2013
            Yes I had 53 yards of Code 70 unweathered HOn3 flex and will be delivering
            it to him Saturday on a trip to Denver. Since my shop is in the county my
            sales tax is only 4.9%. Wayne Weiss Salida Roundhouse