Collection of NG, Logging & Mining Books Available

  • George
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2013
      I have a collection of railroad books available. If you might be interested, please contact me off list and I will forward the complete list to you. No response will be returned if request is posted on the group site. Thank you.

      hohon3@...
    • Buck Highberger
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2013
        Hi George,
        What do you got?
        Thanks, Buck

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jul 7, 2013, at 7:17 PM, "George" <hohon3@...> wrote:

        > I have a collection of railroad books available.
      • David Barron
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2013
          Hi George,
          What do you got?