Re: [HOn3] Locomotive 2-8-0 #4 Silverton Northern

  • Jean-Eric Seewer
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2013
      Thank You very much for the photos !

      Sincerely, ~JES~

    • snookdust2001
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2013
        we would have quite a stable of iron horses and they would all differ in
        some respect. I used the NWSL riveter on that tender and smokebox. I should
        have used the smallest rivet punch as they really show up after painting. I
        looked at brass models instead of prototype engines for the rivet size--my
        bad. You are correct the NWSL machine has drawbacks but never thought of
        making my own somehow Bob V.

        In a message dated 7/3/2013 1:34:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        zul36@... writes:

        You and I would be feeding off each other and going crazy on builds.