Re: [HOn3] Locomotive 2-8-0 #4 Silverton Northern

  • Jean-Eric Seewer
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2013
      Thank You very much for the photos !

      Sincerely, ~JES~

    • jc
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3, 2013
        Very nice work Bob. I really enjoy your builds and wish you were closer.
        You and I would be feeding off each other and going crazy on builds.
        That is a nifty little engine with the different arrangements of dual air
        pumps. I would not have noticed it until you brought it to my attention on
        the group. I guess someday I'll have to build it also. :-)

        jc
      • snookdust2001
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 3, 2013
          we would have quite a stable of iron horses and they would all differ in
          some respect. I used the NWSL riveter on that tender and smokebox. I should
          have used the smallest rivet punch as they really show up after painting. I
          looked at brass models instead of prototype engines for the rivet size--my
          bad. You are correct the NWSL machine has drawbacks but never thought of
          making my own somehow Bob V.